It’s often said that “Chicago is a city of neighborhoods.” This may seem redundant—isn’t every city a city of neighborhoods?—but Chicago really is a big, wonderful amalgamation of unique enclaves. Where do the names for all these neighborhoods come from? We sought to find out.
- 5 days ago
- 1 month ago
- 2 months ago
- 3 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 6 months ago
Hey guys! So I recently hit 1,000 followers so I decided to do a giveaway to say thank you!
Rules (Please Read!!!)
- mbf me (cider-and-cinnamon) I will check
- The contest will close on the 27th of September at 11:59 Eastern time.
- I will choose the winner with a random name generator. If the winner’s ask box is not open I will pick another name.
- If I don’t hear from the winner within 48 hours I will choose someone else.
- reblog as much as you like. Likes will be ignored.
- No giveaway blogs allowed.
- I will ship anywhere worldwide
- If this doesn’t get more than 200 notes I will cancel.
- Steve Madden Lace Up Boots (I will buy the winner’s size, Brand New)
- Yankee Candle in Amber Air (Large Mason Jar) Fall collection
- Yankee Candle in Apple Orchard (Large Mason Jar) Fall Collection
- This adorable white ceramic pumpkin
- A 30$ Starbucks Card
- EOS Lip Balm in Mint
- Jack Black Therapy Lip Balm (Mint)
- Essie Vanity Fairest Nail Lacquer
- Bath and Body Work Warm Vanilla Sugar body mist
This giveaway is worth over 270$!
Good luck my loves! Happy Blogging <3
(via tylerfaith)Source: d-e-l-u-x
- 10 months ago
Michael Shannon (Boardwalk Empire) gives a dramatic reading of the craziest sorority letter ever written.
C*nt Punt gets me everytime!!!Source: funnyordie